Stainless Steel Filter Elements, also known as wire mesh discs, strainers or screen filters, are mainly made of stainless steel woven mesh, stainless steel sintered mesh, galvanized mesh and brass wire mesh. Stainless Steel Filter Elements are mainly used to remove unwanted impurities from fluids, air or solids. It can be made from single or multi-layer filter components and can be divided into spot welded edges and aluminum frame edges.
1. Stainless Steel Filter Elements Material:
Stainless steel / low carbon iron / nickel / Monel / chrome / copper, etc.
2. Grid number and wire diameter:
3. Filter rating: 2-315um
4. Filter plate layer: 1-7 layers
5. Technology: Binding, spot welding and sintering
6. Shape: round, rectangular, oval or custom
Features of Stainless Steel Filter Elements:
· Made from a variety of materials, shapes and sizes
· Easy to install
·High strength and easy to clean
· High temperature resistance
·High filter rating
· Durable and long service life
• Screening and filtration under acid and base conditions
Due to its acid and alkali resistance, Stainless Steel Filter Elements can be used as a screen in the chemical fiber industry. The extruder screen oil industry is used as a mud net, and the electroplating industry is used as a pickling net. In addition, Stainless Steel Filter Elements can also be applied to the absorption, evaporation and filtration processes of rubber, petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, rubber production, medicine, metallurgy, machinery, etc.
下一篇：Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Cloth for Filtration and Sieve